SVKM'sPravin Gandhi College of Law (5-Year Course)
Add. : 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus,Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,Vile Parle (w),Mumbai - 400 056India.Tel. : 91-22-65543915 .
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The release date : 29/01/2022
Time : 11.00 am -12.00pm
Platform : MS Teams
Guest : Advocate Vishhal Saxxenna
Ms. Vriddhi Maria and Ms. Labdhi Parekh Won Best Team Prize at 6th Annual Adv. B. P. Apte Memorial Mock Trial, Moot Court and Judgement Writing Competition, 2018 organised by Adv. Balashaheb Apte College of Law on 28th - 30th September, 2018.
Ms. Saziya Godiwala of First Year B.L.S./LL.B. won the First Prize at 8th D. M. Harish Memorial Inter Collegiate Elocution Competition, 2018 organised by G. J. Advani Law College, Mumbai on 26th September, 2018.
Ms. Yashvi Shah, Ms. Mahee Ashar and Ms. Sharmin Kapadia won the Second Runner-Up Prize and Second Best Memorials Prize at Surana & Surana and UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Competition, 2018 organized by UPES School of Law, Dehradun on 28th – 30th September, 2018.
The students celebrated the day with children at 'Prayas' —an NGO situated at Goregaon. The celebration included, apart from drumbeats fun games, music, drawing, learning games, refreshments; public speaking, active engagement in cottage industry keeping environment in mind, all of which culminated with the Santa doling out educational gifts to the students. Professor Suman Kalani said the project 'Spreading smiles', shall be an annual feature.
To be an institution of excellence in imparting law education in the country, catering to the needs of society by bringing out students who are sensitive to the societal needs and be zealous in upholding the rule of law with social compassion.
• To formulate and implement a framework that is conducive to designing and conducting courses in legal subjects to meaningfully integrate, support and enhance professional knowledge of law.
• To employ multi-dimensional techniques to enhance legal information and awareness in order to facilitate exercise of choices for future legal careers.
• To inculcate a spirit of enquiry by promoting scientific research skills for advancement of knowledge in the field of law by integrating research, field action and capacity- building of teaching faculty.
• To transform conventional teaching-learning experience by adopting innovative pedagogy to develop cognitive abilities and nurture social sensitivity.
• To assimilate local and global standards for holistic advancement.